So, whether you’re a man or a woman and you love some jewelry, you might find it hard to tackle it when you’re moving. You can easily damage necklaces, lose earrings and bracelets, etc. The only way you can solve this is by properly packaging and storing them. If you can’t do it by yourself, we have a solution for you.
You need a professional moving company to help you out with the task. We at H2H Movers have an experienced team of experts who can handle all of your belongings with utmost care. From massive ones like sofas to tiny ones like jewelry. Their expertise has no boundaries.
You know that you are in good hands with H2H Movers, so check out our website and contact us if you need our services.However, if you decide to do it on your own, we have a short guide on packing jewelry when moving house.
Tips & Tricks on Packing Jewellery
Just to make it easier for you to understand, we gathered the best tips and tricks we could find on keeping jewelry safe when moving. You can take a look at the list down below and use whichever tips you find helpful.
- When packing jewelry, you can thread your necklaces through a cardboard roll or a straw. Just trim the roll or the straw for the necklace to fit. Then, secure its clasp and wrap it in packing paper or tissue.
- When it comes to earrings, you can hook them through foam or buttons. Just tape their backs to keep them from falling off.
- Use lots of zip-lock bags, kitchen wrap, and packing paper and wrap each item individually. After that, place all of them in a jewelry box.
- Pill cases and jewelry rolls work wonders when using them right away. They can keep your jewelry separate and safe from damage or being lost.
Tips & Tricks on Jewellery When Moving and Travelling
When you have to travel, which could be linked to you moving, you have to keep your jewelry in mind.
- You can use a metal O ring or a carabiner to hold your bracelets and rings. You can also use a bead organizer or a tackle box. Their compartments are usually removable, and you can fit your pieces nicely.
- It’s a good idea to wear your biggest jewelry when traveling, so you don’t need to pack it.
- If you don’t want your necklaces to get tangled, you can use hooks like spirals from a notebook or the head of a rake.
Overall, these are some of the essential tips you can use when packing and moving jewelry. We hope that we helped and you move without any stress and with damage-free jewelry. Stay tuned for more helpful guides on packing and storing items when moving!